Monday, October 12, 2009

Its a POSITIVE!!!

Family and Friends-
A new Cutler is on its way!!! We found out a few months ago that Carolyn is expecting a baby in March, she has been very sick but is feeling much better!
We find out on October 30th what we are having, and are excited to share with all of you are good news!
I think Carter is the most excited, he cries when he goes to bed if he doesn't get to give my belly a hug and a kiss, we are hoping the terrible twos will be on their way out before this new little one arrives!
Sorry for the delay is sharing this wonderful news, but its been sort of crazy around here! Ultrasound pictures will be on their way shortly!
We love you all!!!

6 comments:

Jess N Josh Brown said...

I am so excited for you guys!! Man we miss seeing you guys! I hope that mommy is feeling better, I bet carter is getting so big. We will have to get together over the holidays!!! We will be in Logan for Christmas! We send our love from Kansas! xoxo

Sunshine Designed said...

Congrats Carolyn! Also congrats on selling your home. I will miss you in the 3rd ward.

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful news! Congratulations - can't wait to hear what it is! We're so happy for you guys!

Er Bear said...

Congrats! I have been a bad cousin too!! I think JJ has tried to call chase a few times... for his b-day and to hang out last week cause we were in town, but I guess he got a new number? I am so excited that we will get to have babies together again... I hope yours is a girl because ours is a boy and then we can both have one of each:)

Missy said...

Oh yea!! I'm so excited for you guys! Can't wait to see pics!

Boyce Family said...

YAY!!! Congrats you two!