Friday, January 22, 2010

Carter is 2 and often TERRIBLE!!!

Carter turned 2 in November and although he has his shining moments as a normal 2 year old, he is still is sweet natured little self. We took him to get his 2 year pictures and they turned out amazingly adorable, im a little bias. Hope you enjoy... and hopefully the next time im blogging it will be about a new little one that has finally arrived....only 7 more weeks today!!!!!







Carter, We love you and are so glad you are part of our lives. You make us smile everyday and we are so blessed to have you in our lives!



8 comments:

Jess N Josh Brown said...

He is SO stinking cute! I want to print these and put them on my fridge! That smile makes you just want to be happy! We miss you guys! Hope the pregnancy is going well! xoxo

Lacie said...

Wow that smile is so cute!! He seems so big compared to saylor, i think she will just be my baby forever!! 7 weeks, are you kidding me? I have a gift for you, I will bring it when I bring sue's!!

Missy said...

Carolyn is adorable!! I see your mom at Sports Academy all the time and whenever I ask about you and sweet little family she turns into this glowing proud Grandma! It's adorable!! Oh I how I love the Betz Family (And Cutlers!) ha ha!

Sunshine Designed said...

He is darling Carolyn! I miss you in the ward. Will you do me a favor and come bring that newest sweetie to visit me. I would love to catch up with you and hear how you are. Take care. I hope all goes well with delivery.

Dowland Fam said...

I LOVE these pictures! And, I get the whole 2 thing. Although not always terrible, there are moments! :)

Cliff, Amber,Sydney,and CJ said...

Carter, you look so handsome!!!We love and miss you all. Hope you are all feeling better.

Emily and Reese said...

Holy Cow, little Chase! He is a cutie! I'm glad things are going well for you three, and by the way CONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea. I guess I should check blogs more often! Love you guys!

The Beck's said...

I can't believe how old he looks. So cute. And congrats on your new addition. I can't wait to see pics of her. Love you guys!