Thursday, May 6, 2010

Ava's Blessing Day





Ava was blessed on Sunday, what an amazing experience for our little family! We were so lucky to be surrounded by the people we love the most, and for everyone that traveled so far, we thank you so much!
What a beautiful day, and a beautiful blessing thanks to Ava's daddy and Father in Heaven. I am so grateful for such an amazing husband that can share in the joy of blessing his family. I am grateful for the continual love we feel from our families as this amazing new addition has come into our lives! It truly was a day that I felt like my whole family was there, although physically we were not able to be together..and I am grateful for a Heavenly Father that continues to bless my life with such tender mercies. Thank you again to everyone, those there and those that couldn't make, we are just so grateful for family and I am especially grateful for my little family! I am one lucky wife and mother!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Im so so sad that we missed out on this! And Grace's. Sometimes it really stinks to live so far away. She is so cute and precious, can't wait to meet and snuggle her!! Love you guys! XOXO

Bohm Family said...

Oh I wish Nixon would have cooperated so we could have made it there! She is so darling. We love you guys!

Nikki said...

I'm so sorry we didn't make it to your blessing. I am such a bad friend. I have had a rough couple of months with being sick, uncomfortable and busy! Ava is stunning! I can't believe you have 2 kids. I can't wait to see you again Carolyn.

Breanne said...

The pictures of Ava are beautiful! So glad that the blessing was a special day. We love you guys!

Tori said...

Hey I hope you don't mind I found your blog through cam's... but I didn't know if you or you sister(in-law) wanted this but my sister that does toes is named traci and her number is 757-5553...she works at King hair but normally does the toes at home and is pretty flexible with scheduling!

You family is so cute, I didn't realize you had two cute kids! That is so crazy how quick time flies! Little Ava is a doll! Congrats! :)