Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day



Today was Carter's first Valentine's Day, and it wasn't too eventful. But I just wanted to take a minute to express my love to my dear sweet husband.
Chase you are an amazing father, husband and friend. We love you with all our hearts and are so lucky to have you in our lives. We love you, Love Carolyn and Carter.

Carter got a new spiffy shirt for Valentines Day, sadly he pooped through it before anyone saw him in it but me. But I got a picture!!!! (I'll get it up soon!)

Happy Valentines Family and Friends, we love you all sooooo much!!

4 comments:

vanessa said...

what a cutie!

The Beck's said...

It has only been a few weeks since we've seen him, and already he looks so much older...and tall. He is so cute!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

I am just now seeing this post! What a flippin cutie. I ♥ this little guy with all my heart. Thanks so much for posting pics so we can watch him grow. IS he enjoying time with Sawyer right now? So cute. Love you guys!

Jess ♥'s Joel said...

Hi!!this is Bridger! Carter looks so cute! I can't wait to see him this summer! Maybe.