Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Happy Late Fourth of July

This year was the first year since Chase and I have been married to spend the Fourth of July together. We spent the day at the pool and hanging out with family and then we went to the FAMOUS CACHE VALLEY

FIREWORKS SHOW!!!



We were scared to take Carter so we got there early and got him accustomed to things, he loved the music and all the cousins he got to play with.





When it finally started I was so scared he was going to panic....but he has suprised me again, he totally loved them. I even tried to cover his ears but he kept batting my hands away. Hopefully this means we get to make it a family tradition. Happy Fourth Everyone!

2 comments:

vanessa said...

LOVE the picture of the girls with carter!!! so cute!

Nikki said...

He is ADORABLE!!!